Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BBQ and Birthdays

I recently celebrated a birthday and I'm not really sure why, but people seem to think that I'm really into BBQ or something..and by "or something" I mean alcohol. Because I walked away with some really great gifts. Roughly 7 bottles of BBQ Sauce, a bottle of scotch, a nice pair of tongs, hickory chips, smoking bags and a seat at BBQ Pitmaster University with my co-blogger, Brian. Brian and Laura apparently planned it all out and he even lied to me about it. Thanks!


Anyway, Brian and I cooked up some ribs and chicken this past Friday. Here are some pictures from Friday. Enjoy!

Oh, I SWEAR Brian and I are going post reviews from both the bbq pork and the chicken ribs sessions.

2 comments:

Laura Renee said...

when i was making the reservation i had to give them your full names because, as the woman informed me, "they get diplomas." HA!

Mike said...

those ribs look exquisite. I'm disappointed I missed them but you missed R.U.B. so we're both bbq piteous.